In this tour, visitors walk freely and at their own pace through the farm’s natural trails, which go through different vegetation covers allowing them to observe birds in different habitats. With the help of a checklist for the specific birds found in Finca Romelia, tourists will be able to recognize birds, learn their scientific names and basic information about these species
• Bird Check list (English/Spanish)
• Specialized guide
• Walk through natural trails
• Tour of the orchid nursery, the bonsai garden, among others.
• Tour of the Main House
• Picnic breakfast
• Lunch (optional)
Duration: 5 hours.
Fee: $145.000 COP COP per person
Lunch: $28.000 COP COP per person
The ideal time for birdwatching is the first hours of the morning and the last hours of the afternoon. Remember that this is an activity in which silence will be your best friend and the type of equipment you bring with you will make the experience much more enjoyable.
• Clothing suitable for weather conditions. It should be neutral colors that are easily mimicked with nature (gray, dark green or brown)
• Practical field guide for bird recognition
• Book and pencil to record and take notes (Ebird app)
• If you want to bring food with you, we recommend packages that do not make a lot of noise and food that is not crispy otherwise the sound will scare the birds
NOTE: All our visitors must make their reservation in advance. Minimum tours with 2 people. We do not remain open to the public. Contact Us